Responsible in our own production site
ETERNA’s GOOD SHIRT seal guarantees sustainable production – tested by the independent OEKO-TEX Institute, confirmed in compliance with the highest OEKO-TEX Standard, clear and traceable for everyone.
- Free from allergenic dyes
- Compliance with the restrictions on pesticides which also apply for fruit and vegetables
- Compliance with heavy metal limits: i.e. when exposed to sweat, the release of heavy metals is not higher than the allowed quantity in drinking water
- No dyes or by-products of dyes which are considered or suspected to be carcinogenic are used
- Compliance with formaldehyde limits: i.e. the products contain significantly less formaldehyde than permitted by the German health legislation
- A pH value that is gentle on the skin
- Product certification according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Compliance with national law
- Compliance with strict guidelines regarding wastewater treatment and air emissions
- Use of environmentally sound technologies, chemicals and dyes
- Evidence of a quality and environmental management system
- Workplace health and safety regulations
- Fulfilment of social criteria
along the entire
All products with this label are tested for harmful substances and have been manufactured in environmentally friendly production facilities.
Prerequisite for the certification is the compliance with all criteria required by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and STeP by OEKO-TEX®.
Additionally, all companies involved in the manufacturing of a product have to completely fulfil the requirements of STeP by OEKO-TEX®.